Manage your E-Waste with us
How we are going to help you with E-Waste?
The ever growing technology in the electrical and electronic sector has resulted in increase of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). Safe disposal of WEEE is important since it contains over a thousand materials, much of which are highly toxic. At present 95% of e-Waste continues to be recycled informally with little or no safeguards to human health and the environment. “E-waste” is a popular, informal name for electronic products nearing the end of their “useful life”. E-wastes are considered as dangerous, as certain components of some electronic products contain materials that are hazardous, depending on their condition and density.
Our wide Range of Service includes:
• One stop solution for E-Waste management (collection to disposal)
• Collects E-Waste on payment
• IPR (Individual Property Right) Protection
• Assured data destruction (under customer’s witness representatives)
• Helps in custom de-bonding by defacing and light destruction
• Guide customers on legal procedures
• Provides logistics suppor